Monday, May 18, 2009

Genesis 2.0

Don't scroll down. DON'T! Ugh, you're scrolling down.

What we're going to do is make like this is where you start reading. Mm-hm. Nothing to look at down there, so y'all come on back up here, now. As it turns out, anything before this post was a sort of a dress rehersal. Yeah, that's what we'll call it. A dry run for the uninitiated.

I've gotten my second wind and having regrouped, I shall begin again. There has been much washing of the hands. I have studied my lines with fervor. I even had oatmeal for breakfast. And I shaved my legs.

I am ready.

Now what?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presently, I'm on Thomas More's Utopia. That, and Berkeley Breathed's Bloom County: Loose Tails

    *wink* Wanna guess which one I'm enjoying more?

    ReplyDelete