Friday, June 22, 2012

Yes, Yes, I Know

I've had a few emails and such, nudging me to get off my butt and keep writing.  Trust Dave Kellett's Sheldon Strip to drive home the relationship between climate and prolificity.  I don't care if it's not a word.  When one is not fitting my needs, I resort to creating it.

Behold the wisdom I refer to:


Having established this meticulously researched scientific theory, I can only surmise that my stop-and-start patterns of late are more due to the steadfast and stubborn stagnation of the thermometer, permanently parked at 80 degrees for much of the year in Sunny Southern California than to my talents, abilities, time constraints, inspirations, ruminations or lack thereof.

For me it's Rocky Road ice cream instead of rum but, hey, to each her paradise.

1 comment:

  1. Well hello! Good to see you again. Stay for a little while.

    ReplyDelete