Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Sunday Switch

I guess I've only made a reference in passing about the weekly changing of the guard. So, if we've picked up any new readers (*snort*) or some of you just haven't noticed, I'll 'splain now.

Every Sunday I change the panorama around here. Nothing over-the-top, just some of the accessories, shall we say. Right now, it's all about the Quote of the Week, which I try to center around writing or reading, and the Andrum's Conundrum which I explained in a post on July 3rd, I believe.

I may also add a picture of the week. I'm not sure. I like my current picture because I've always referred to my writings as soap box rants, so finding this particular image was just meant to be. It's stayin'. But I might just start posting an image of the week. Who knows, it might even serve as inspiration. Come to think of it, I should be writing about each quote, Andrum's Conundrum, and Image during the week that I post them....! That would take care of 3 days' worth of postings for the week. *Gasp* There's an idea!

Sometimes I really need to be walked through such revelations.

P.S. Feel free to submit entries into either category, as I love to collect quotes, as well as the other stuff to share. You'll even get a shout-out out of the deal. I know! Be still, your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment