Sunday, April 10, 2011

Part Deux

I almost forgot!

Not long after that joyous call to AT&T, I got a call from AT&T. They wanted to know (and I have to laugh now) how their service had gone. Clearly, I was flagged, listened in on or whatever because it was just minutes since I'd hung up on whatzerface of the "What key" nonsense.

I'm sure you can imagine it was a brief exchange:

AT&T: I understand you have just requested some assistance with our customer serv-
T.A.G.: Yes.
AT&T: Ma'am, may I ask what this as concerning?
T.A.G.: It was about your failure to do your job.
AT&T: An-
T.A.G.: That was the third time I'd had to go through the process of setting up an automatic payment, which is phenomenal considering I was ALREADY ON your automatic payment plan, all I had wanted to do two months ago was adjust the amount of the payment. Instead, my service was cut off, my $75 balance disappeared, and I had to waste two separate lunch hours at work and another hour at home dealing with you people, and so help me god, this would have been uglier if those $75 had not been refunded.
AT&T: And, Ma'am, have we satisfactorily solved the problem that you had?
T.A.G.: I dunno, you tell me. I mean, we're going to find out, aren't we? Come the first of next month you either will have done your job or you're going to get another phone call from me and realize that this was me being tolerant. I suggest you go review your employees' work.

Click.

No comments:

Post a Comment