Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good For Me

I'm so very proud of myself.

1st of the month and I've:
- Budgeted
- Set up daily, weekly, monthly tasks on Outlook
- Run my monthly scan for viruses (on the computer, not on me)
- Am about to do my monthly back up of my files to my external hard drive

I am, effectively, beginning to run my personal life as meticulously as I've run my professional life. If you recall, this was a plan that I had hoped to get underway at the beginning of Lent. I wrote about it in Set in Ash, and had not reported back.

This is actually good timing, as I've taken on a couple of extra projects that I was sort of starting to drop the ball on and it's about time I just scheduled them into my weekly calendar so that I can focus.

*Image: onlytheblogknowsbrooklyn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment