Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Need vs. Frivolity

The current state of my laptop:
  • The dvd drive doesn't work anymore
  • The four usb ports don't work
  • The right shift key has popped off so when I want to capitalize, my pinkie has to fish for exactly the dot that shifts instead of the luxury of a large button
  • I have gotten the blue screen of death more than once already
So, I'm entertaining the idea that it may be time to purchase a new one. However, the flat-screen that we got dad last month is only partially cherished by said giftee. He has announced that he wanted a bigger one. At which point I considered that maybe I'll buy the smaller one off of him and he can get whatever the heck size he wants.

Thus goes my current techno-dilemma of the moment.

flying_cars.png

No comments:

Post a Comment