Sunday, August 14, 2011

Need Wins Out

'Member this? Well, the little rubber dot that was left in place of the right shift key just fell off so now all I have is this metallic plate with sensor-type lines moving through it. Sometimes it responds to my touch, and sometimes it doesn't.

Anyway, it's why I haven't been writing.

*Sigh*

Guess it's time to get that new laptop. I was in Best Buy yesterday and looked around. Everything is so bulky and shiny. I like neither. I think the only way to get a Lenovo is on line. Then I'll bring it in to Best Buy and have them transfer all my stuff and do all that "new computer set up" stuff that they do.

If anyone has any bright ideas or input on the matter, I'd appreciate it. I heard somewhere that in your bag of friends, you should always have a doctor, a lawyer, and an auto mechanic. I'd add computer geek to that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment