Monday, August 29, 2011

Present and Accounted For


Yeah, yeah, I'm still here. I've just not yet resolved the computer issues.

I was this close to getting a new laptop and having my newly found geek work on it, when my car decided to get sick. I took it to the car hospital and found myself shelling out for the bill.

The same week, I bought plane tickets for my upcoming trip in a couple of months.

So there's been a significant amount of spending this month. I had it and was able to cover the expenses as well as having enough left over for the laptop if I really need it, but I decided to better pace myself and hold out a little bit until next month when I can calculate it into that budget instead.

We can make it. Just a couple more days and I'll have a new number to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment