Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ready to Rumble

I'd like to thank those of you who have continued to read and have responded either here or to my email about your thoughts. I've been neglectful, I know. But I'm going to try to return to the pattern of updating the Andrum's Conundrum question, the Thousand Words image, and the Wonder, Wit, and Wisdom quote every weekend.
For the time being, I have odds and ends that I have backed up and might try to spread out over some days so as to have a few new things every so often.

Today I'm in a good mood and seem to be inspired, so I can think of a zillion things that I want to post, but like I said, I'll try to spread them out. In the meantime, I'm going to do some writing for all that eventual posting, so stick around if you are interested in my inane ramblings. Those of you who are regular readers either here or in my emails know how senseless any of my tangents can be. So, you have been forewarned.

No comments:

Post a Comment