Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Financially Stunted

Such a doofus, I am. I amaze myself.

It's not like I'm swimming in the dough. Makes me wonder just what the hell kind of blind spot I have sometimes. I'm sitting here doing my 1st of the month budgeting and getting all settled in and what not. I went into my files and found a check that I never even opened. From August. It's sort of like finding free money, yes, and I would be doing a little dance and some junk except that it says that it's void after 180 days. So I did some quick math and we're just past the 200-day mark.

Dammit. Now what.

3 comments:

  1. Call them or write them or contact them in some sort of way, admit to idiocy and see if they'll send you another check. Unless it's a relative. Then you're SOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I got in touch with payroll and they just asked me to scan it and send them a pdf. They're cutting a new one and mailing it.

    Pretty cool, ha?

    ReplyDelete