Monday, March 7, 2011

UpDownUpDown



We will call this the roller-coaster weekend.

Last night I turned on the TV and saw on TV Guide that the Les Mis concert would be on PBS. Yay! So I tune in. I get a text from cousin, "Les Mis is on PBS!" I text back, "I KNOW!!!" and then I text other cousin to let her in on it too.

As I'm watching, I see on the scrolling thingy that tickets are on sale for Les Mis at the Ahmanson. Thinking I must be losing my mind because I've been signed up to a website that is supposed to tell me when the musical comes back to the US (yes, I'm a nerd) and I've not gotten any kind of update. Sure enough, The Ahmanson had started selling tickets THAT DAY at 11am and they were going fast.

So then, of course, I took to running through the house yelling, "Who wants tickets?! I'm buying tickets!!! Who wants tickets?!" Mom was on the phone to my aunt in Mexico and had to put her on hold so she could pretty much shut me up by giving me the green light to count her in. Dad's going too. I called both cousins and one is in too but the other ended up buying tickets with hubby for the same day but for the matinee show versus the evening show. Dork.

So I just purchased four tickets and now I have to stop hyperventilating and wait patiently for June to come around.


*Image: monica-dorkface.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment