Saturday, May 28, 2011

...Aaaaand We're Up.....

It's Saturday. This is supposed to be my ONE day to sleep in. M-F I'm up at 5:30 to go to work, and Sunday I'm up at 7 to see a tutoring client.

Today is Saturday. I'm supposed to sleep 'til my eyes melt.

Instead dad decided to trim the grass edges with the big motor thingie. Right outside my window. At 8. Good morning. Evil or Very Mad

So, I've been up since 8 and have scoured the bathroom, washed last night's dishes, taken out the trash, and mopped the kitchen floor.

That's it. That's all they're gettin' out of me today. The rest of the day is MINE. I have a tutoring client at 11, lunch right after, then a play in LA, then dinner with friends in LA.

I've said my peace. I'm gonna go find something to wear now. Confused

No comments:

Post a Comment