Saturday, May 7, 2011

Geeking it Up...Maybe


I've never done this before. I've never watched the 6 Star Wars movies all in a row, chronologically. To be honest, I've never watched the later productions of the first three parts at all. Wait, no. I think I did see one, but I don't know if it was Part I, II, or III.

I just know that when I was a wee lass, I saw the first production (now identified as part IV) and then I saw the other two that followed, but then I heard negative reviews of the newer and prefacing productions, so I never really got swept up in the frenzy.

This does not fall within my current genres of interest, let us be clear. But there is a part of me that likes the idea of getting the full story, start to finish, the way it was meant to be told. Then I can cross that off my list and be done with it. And maybe I'll know what people are talking about in mixed company.

I have 10 minutes to decide, because the full first three parts will be aired on Spike right now and that would take care of the episodes I've not seen or have no sense of chronology about.

I dunno, man. Is this what my Saturday is going to become?

No comments:

Post a Comment