Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Trickle of Cleanliness

Earlier, this month, I tried to install a shower head filter.

The original post can be read in I Need to Borrow a Husband.

I did end up doing the vinegar-in-a-bag thing and it worked like a charm. At the first attempt, the next morning, it gave and I was able to add the filter, re-assemble the shower head, and have been using it since. I'm not going to claim any kind of noticeable change in my hair's texture or general health. To be honest, my hair has always been one of the healthier aspects of me, needing little attention since I opt not to over do it in the product-application and hair setting processes. I very rarely blow dry. I just let my hair air dry and only ever treat with leave in conditioner or anti-frizz serum. I don't tease or iron and if I pull it up into a pony tail or bun, it's done loosely, as is my style. I'm not into the severe looks. They don't go with my image, nor with my personality.

The filter was a last ditch approach due to a sudden problem with dry scalp that I'm having. I've not made any drastic changes in the products that I use, so I don't know what has brought this on. I'd never had issues with the quality of the water in this area, so I didn't think it would be a factor, but it occurred to me that I might as well start somewhere and go through the variables.

No comments:

Post a Comment